Interview with Digital Nomads from Never Ending Voyage

17 Responses to Interview with Digital Nomads from Never Ending Voyage

1. Erin says:

Thanks for featuring us John. I hope we were able to provide some insights for people interesting in becoming digital nomads themselves. It’s definitely not an easy lifestyle but it is very rewarding.

2. Really wonderful interview with two of my favorite people. Thanks for spreading the good word about them!

3. Great interview! I didn’t realize you guys had a web design business on the side. I did that with my ex and I know how tough it can be when you are a perfectionist! We always gave too much away for free as well. 🙂

You guys are awesome for only carrying a small backpack. I can’t imagine only having that much stuff, but it sure sounds better than carrying around my huge backpack. I’m usually whining to Scott about it if it’s hot outside.

4. This is a fantastic interview from two bloggers I really admire. I hope your web design and other projects take off to the point where you can not only cover your costs but also save money while you continue to wander.

5. Cam says:

Enjoyed this interview with one of our fav traveling couples 😉

6. Stephen says:

Nice interview. Sounds like you’ve had some great adventures. Would love to begin following in your footsteps of digital nomadship.

Greetings Stephen,

Thanks for the comment. I noticed on your website that you are traveling a lot, by digital nomad do you mean working on the road?

7. […] were interviewed on Jet Set Citizen about the details behind our nomadic life – what made us decide to sell everything and travel, […]

8. […] Jet Set Citizen has lots of interviews with digital nomads from a range of backgrounds and travel styles, including one with us! […]

9. Jannell says:

Simon & Erin, you are an inspiration. Thank you for being real!

10. Sofia says:

Wonderful interview, thanks for sharing so much about yourselves!