In this video, I had the privilege of interviewing Steve Kamb of NerdFitness.com. Steve is an exploding star in the highly competitive fitness niche. Steve shares how he transformed from a mediocre blogger to now getting more than 250 new subscribers per day. You may have seen Steve Kamb in his viral Exercise Around the World video, he shares how that video got started, as well as, how he traveled around the world for $418.
Steve Kamb Interview Contents
0:17 Introduce Yourself.
0:58 Please tell us about your viral Exercise Around the World video.
3:28 His $418 around the world airfare.
4:43 What is the timeline on the growth of your website, NerdFitness.com?
7:40 How long does it take you to write and research your long comprehensive posts?
9:25 How do you make money off the site?
10:08 Will you keep releasing new ebooks into the future as your ongoing revenue stream?
12:42 What advice can you give to people that are overweight and not exercising?
15:02 How important is following a Paleo diet to getting in shape?
17:15 Can you give some advice on how bloggers can not suck so much?
Steve Kamb’s Exercise Around the Video
Links mentioned in the interview.
- Frequent Flyer Master
- Adam Baker of ManvsDebt
- How to not suck at blogging
What you will learn from Steve Kamb of NerdFitness.com
- The video that has over 190,000 page views.
- How he flew around the world for $418.
- His realization that he sucked at blogging for the first 5 months and the changes he made to skyrocket his growth. He now gets about 250 email subscribers per day.
- The guest post that doubled his subscribers.
- The high traffic post that shows up number three in Google even though he doesn’t focus on SEO.
- How many unique visits NerdFitness.com gets per month.
- How the site earns him a full-time income.
- His shift away from ebooks to other more interactive products and online courses.
- The key factor to getting in shape, that most people don’t follow.
- Why the Paleo diet is the optimal way for humans to eat.
- How to become a better blogger.
- How the shift to longer articles transformed his blogging.