Perhaps the best part of a digital nomad lifestyle is the opportunity to meet up with like-minded people all over the world. One of the better friends I’ve made in the last year is Sebastiaan Van Der Schrier. His business is helping people overcome social anxiety disorders through his products and Skype based coaching. Sebastiaan talks about his experiences living around the world and how he built the online business that funds his travel lifestyle.
This was an important interview for me because I also suffer from various social anxieties. Talking on video, meeting large groups of people and public speaking can be very stressful and difficult for me. Sebastiaan took me through a two-hour coaching session and I think it helped a lot. I’ll make some more comments on his coaching below.
Sebastiaan Tells Us
- Where he has travelled over the last decade.
- Why he didn’t like living in Bali.
- How he initially funded his permanent travel lifestyle.
- How he built a successful online business even though he made a lot of mistakes along the way.
- How he learned the skills to become a social anxiety coach.
- How much passive income he earns every month, even though he doesn’t