The number one problem with novice bloggers is that they don’t have a business. Blogging to bring organic search traffic to promote a specific product or service is a great idea. Blogging on generic topics with the hope of someday monetizing the traffic somehow, is a terrible idea. That’s why it’s so rare to discover someone like Yamile Yemoonyah who commits to a very narrow niche early on. Yamile develops WordPress websites and offers marketing consulting for artists. Her blog is a great source of client leads and sales because she publishes valuable information about online marketing for artists. She offers a great service and her content marketing efforts are focused on generating leads and building trust for her business. Every company should be following this exact strategy.
In this short, but content packed video, Yamile shares details in how she got started, how she gets clients and her life as a digital nomad. As a special bonus, the dogs of Chiang Mai have provided the soundtrack for this video. 🙂
Here are the Questions Yamile Yemoonyah Answers in the Interview
- 0:30 Please introduce yourself.
- 0:55 Where are you from originally and where have you lived?
- 1:29 Why is Berlin such a digital nomad hotspot now?
- 2:02 How inexpensive is it to live in Berlin?
- 2:13 What’s a good budget for living expenses in Chiang Mai, Thailand?
- 2:28 When did you start CreativeWebBiz.com?
- 2:51 What exact services do you sell?
- 3:22 What percentage is coaching and what percentage is WordPress development?
- 3:34 How did you gain the skills to become a WordPress developer?
- 4:45 What is your unique selling proposition?
- 5:09 How do you get clients?
- 5:40 Has the Dynamite Circle helped you get clients?
- 5:59 What made you niche down so well in the beginning?
- 6:50 Does your website generate a lot of leads?
- 7:00 Is there is selling process involved when people contact you?
- 7:26 Do you offer a free initial consultation?
- 7:52 What are your next travel plans?
- 8:34 Please tell us about the World Domination Summit?
- 9:09 Please explain why Chiang Mai is such a digital nomad hub.
- 10:03 What are your future business plans?
- 11:03 Are you able to connect with artists in other countries when you travel?